The house was constructed in 1956 and completely renovated by the current owners in 2021.

Past Greenville County property tax records show Veva E. Williams as owner in 1960. In 1974, the owner is listed as Veva F. Kelley, with a “By Marriage”
notation accompanying the date. The records state that she passed away in 1994, with the ownership being transferred to Donald Williams, Gail Speed, and
Fredda Cothran. Brayton Lee is listed as the owner in 1995.

The current owners have lived in the home since 2007.


  • Flat roof
  • Oversize plate-glass windows visible along the front façade
  • The primary bedroom’s walk-out porch features an abstract tile layout, architectural columns, and cumaru wood cladding for the siding and ceiling


  • The circa 1920s cottage was the first structure built on the property. It was used as a residence when the main house was being constructed in the mid-
    1950s. The current owners relocated to the cottage during their major renovation.
  • The only interior wall that remains post-renovation is the closet for the first-floor front office. Every other wall was moved or removed.
  • Numerous tradespeople and companies came together to complete the renovation. They include Chase Pope with T2 Design and Construction (builder), Morrison Millwork (windows), Atwood Fine Architectural Cabinetry (cabinetry), vendor Circles & Squares and installer Ben Matisse (tile), ProSource
    (bathroom tubs and fixtures), The Cook’s Station (kitchen appliances), ID Studio (interior design), Star Granite Interiors (countertop installation), Viewrail (staircase and railing), and Concrete Canvas (concrete fireplace mantel).